Right Wing Leftovers - 7/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/9/2013 4:35 pm
- While ranting about rapper/actor Mos Def, Glenn Beck calls President Obama a "ridiculous piece of garbage."
- James Dobson says the current "cause" for the gay agenda is "legalized polygamy and lowered age of consent for children."
- Tony Perkins and various Religious Right groups joined several members of Congress today in pressing for the right of members of the military to discriminate against gays under the guise of protecting religious liberty.
- Anti-gay activist Michael Brown is launching his own television program.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert is apparently the third hottest conservative politician, behind Ted Cruz and Allen West. We couldn't make that up if we tried.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 2:45
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm