Right Wing Leftovers - 7/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/9/2013 5:35 pm
- While ranting about rapper/actor Mos Def, Glenn Beck calls President Obama a "ridiculous piece of garbage."
- James Dobson says the current "cause" for the gay agenda is "legalized polygamy and lowered age of consent for children."
- Tony Perkins and various Religious Right groups joined several members of Congress today in pressing for the right of members of the military to discriminate against gays under the guise of protecting religious liberty.
- Anti-gay activist Michael Brown is launching his own television program.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert is apparently the third hottest conservative politician, behind Ted Cruz and Allen West. We couldn't make that up if we tried.
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:31
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Is Helping 'His ISIS Buddies,' Introducing 'National Socialism' And Persecuting Conservatives
9/26/14 @ 2:00
9/25/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am