Right Wing Leftovers - 7/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/9/2013 5:35 pm
- While ranting about rapper/actor Mos Def, Glenn Beck calls President Obama a "ridiculous piece of garbage."
- James Dobson says the current "cause" for the gay agenda is "legalized polygamy and lowered age of consent for children."
- Tony Perkins and various Religious Right groups joined several members of Congress today in pressing for the right of members of the military to discriminate against gays under the guise of protecting religious liberty.
- Anti-gay activist Michael Brown is launching his own television program.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert is apparently the third hottest conservative politician, behind Ted Cruz and Allen West. We couldn't make that up if we tried.
9/30/16 @ 5:30
9/29/16 @ 5:30
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm
20 Lies Donald Trump Told At The First Presidential Debate
9/27/16 @ 1:50pm