Right Wing Leftovers - 7/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/9/2013 4:35 pm
- While ranting about rapper/actor Mos Def, Glenn Beck calls President Obama a "ridiculous piece of garbage."
- James Dobson says the current "cause" for the gay agenda is "legalized polygamy and lowered age of consent for children."
- Tony Perkins and various Religious Right groups joined several members of Congress today in pressing for the right of members of the military to discriminate against gays under the guise of protecting religious liberty.
- Anti-gay activist Michael Brown is launching his own television program.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert is apparently the third hottest conservative politician, behind Ted Cruz and Allen West. We couldn't make that up if we tried.
Share this post
12/5/13 @ 5:37
12/4/13 @ 5:33
12/3/13 @ 5:30
12/2/13 @ 5:30
11/27/13 @ 3:30
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am