Right Wing Leftovers - 6/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/19/2013 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck says that those who supported the "Arab Spring" are responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths in Syria.
- The Right's IRS conspiracy suffers another blow.
- Liberty University is suing its own insurance company to force it to defend the school in the lawsuit over its alleged role in the Lisa Miller kidnapping case.
- Allen West is open to the idea of challenging Sen. Marco Rubio in 2016.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know why pastors aren't preaching about the fact that the federal government is setting up FEMA concentration camps all over the country.
Share this post
6/29/15 @ 5:30
6/26/15 @ 4:07
6/25/15 @ 5:31
'It's Time To Go': Glenn Beck Warns That The Time Of 'Book Burnings, And Re-Education, And Death' Is Now Here
6/25/15 @ 12:00
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm