Right Wing Leftovers - 6/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/19/2013 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck says that those who supported the "Arab Spring" are responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths in Syria.
- The Right's IRS conspiracy suffers another blow.
- Liberty University is suing its own insurance company to force it to defend the school in the lawsuit over its alleged role in the Lisa Miller kidnapping case.
- Allen West is open to the idea of challenging Sen. Marco Rubio in 2016.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know why pastors aren't preaching about the fact that the federal government is setting up FEMA concentration camps all over the country.
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 2:24
8/22/16 @ 5:30
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm