Right Wing Leftovers - 6/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/19/2013 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck says that those who supported the "Arab Spring" are responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths in Syria.
- The Right's IRS conspiracy suffers another blow.
- Liberty University is suing its own insurance company to force it to defend the school in the lawsuit over its alleged role in the Lisa Miller kidnapping case.
- Allen West is open to the idea of challenging Sen. Marco Rubio in 2016.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know why pastors aren't preaching about the fact that the federal government is setting up FEMA concentration camps all over the country.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/18/14 @ 1:20
Irony Alert: Beck Tells Candidates They Had 'Better Learn About Who The People Are You're Standing Next To'
4/18/14 @ 12:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am