Right Wing Leftovers - 6/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/19/2013 4:30 pm
- Glenn Beck says that those who supported the "Arab Spring" are responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths in Syria.
- The Right's IRS conspiracy suffers another blow.
- Liberty University is suing its own insurance company to force it to defend the school in the lawsuit over its alleged role in the Lisa Miller kidnapping case.
- Allen West is open to the idea of challenging Sen. Marco Rubio in 2016.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know why pastors aren't preaching about the fact that the federal government is setting up FEMA concentration camps all over the country.
Share this post
3/6/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 4:55
3/4/14 @ 5:31
3/4/14 @ 3:02
3/3/14 @ 5:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm