Right Wing Leftovers - 6/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/19/2013 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck says that those who supported the "Arab Spring" are responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths in Syria.
- The Right's IRS conspiracy suffers another blow.
- Liberty University is suing its own insurance company to force it to defend the school in the lawsuit over its alleged role in the Lisa Miller kidnapping case.
- Allen West is open to the idea of challenging Sen. Marco Rubio in 2016.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know why pastors aren't preaching about the fact that the federal government is setting up FEMA concentration camps all over the country.
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 12:29
9/27/16 @ 11:09
9/26/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm