Right Wing Leftovers - 6/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/17/2013 4:30 pm
- Glenn Beck is bringing David Barton and several other members of the "Black Robe Regiment" to Washington, DC on Wednesday when he joins Tea Party Republicans in attempting to stop immigration reform.
- Speaking of Beck, it looks like his Blaze network is now reporting on his End Times fears as if they were actual news.
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition conference last week had dozens of leading Republicans and conservative activists as speakers, but not even 400 actual attendees.
- It is always funny when conservatives who have always hated President Obama urge liberals to join them in hating Obama by assuring them that it is not about hating Obama.
- Finally, for some reason, FRC thinks that people care that Josh and Anna Duggar are moving to Washington, DC.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
1/22/15 @ 3:20
Lindsey Graham Tells Anti-Choice Activists: Need To Find 'Way Out Of This Definitional Problem With Rape'
1/22/15 @ 11:07
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm