Right Wing Leftovers - 6/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/17/2013 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck is bringing David Barton and several other members of the "Black Robe Regiment" to Washington, DC on Wednesday when he joins Tea Party Republicans in attempting to stop immigration reform.
- Speaking of Beck, it looks like his Blaze network is now reporting on his End Times fears as if they were actual news.
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition conference last week had dozens of leading Republicans and conservative activists as speakers, but not even 400 actual attendees.
- It is always funny when conservatives who have always hated President Obama urge liberals to join them in hating Obama by assuring them that it is not about hating Obama.
- Finally, for some reason, FRC thinks that people care that Josh and Anna Duggar are moving to Washington, DC.
6/30/16 @ 5:36
6/30/16 @ 10:00
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:32
6/27/16 @ 5:33
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am