Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/23/2014 5:30 pm
- Jerry Newcombe defends Jim DeMint's absurd claim that the federal government played no role in ending slavery, which makes sense given that DeMint made the claim while appearing on Newcombe's radio show.
- Beware! "Torquemada Invades America."
- "Can You Be Gay and Christian?" FRC and Michael Brown will let you know.
- ADF calls on pastors to "rise up," just like the Founding Fathers who "believed so strongly in the involvement of pastors and Bible teachers in political matters that they risked their lives signing the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution."
- Finally, Glenn Beck does not believe that the nation’s immigration court system just happened to suffer a massive technical meltdown because he, of course, suspects that someone is deliberately sabotaging it as retribution for the failure to pass immigration reform.
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 2:33
4/23/15 @ 5:31
4/22/15 @ 5:29
4/20/15 @ 5:30
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm