Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/23/2014 5:30 pm
- Jerry Newcombe defends Jim DeMint's absurd claim that the federal government played no role in ending slavery, which makes sense given that DeMint made the claim while appearing on Newcombe's radio show.
- Beware! "Torquemada Invades America."
- "Can You Be Gay and Christian?" FRC and Michael Brown will let you know.
- ADF calls on pastors to "rise up," just like the Founding Fathers who "believed so strongly in the involvement of pastors and Bible teachers in political matters that they risked their lives signing the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution."
- Finally, Glenn Beck does not believe that the nation’s immigration court system just happened to suffer a massive technical meltdown because he, of course, suspects that someone is deliberately sabotaging it as retribution for the failure to pass immigration reform.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
Religious Right Film: Activist Judges Are Attacking America With Gay Rights, Taxpayer-Funded Pornography
7/29/14 @ 12:30
7/28/14 @ 5:32
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am