Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/23/2014 5:30 pm
- Jerry Newcombe defends Jim DeMint's absurd claim that the federal government played no role in ending slavery, which makes sense given that DeMint made the claim while appearing on Newcombe's radio show.
- Beware! "Torquemada Invades America."
- "Can You Be Gay and Christian?" FRC and Michael Brown will let you know.
- ADF calls on pastors to "rise up," just like the Founding Fathers who "believed so strongly in the involvement of pastors and Bible teachers in political matters that they risked their lives signing the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution."
- Finally, Glenn Beck does not believe that the nation’s immigration court system just happened to suffer a massive technical meltdown because he, of course, suspects that someone is deliberately sabotaging it as retribution for the failure to pass immigration reform.
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 12:29
9/27/16 @ 11:09
9/26/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm