Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/23/2014 4:30 pm
- Jerry Newcombe defends Jim DeMint's absurd claim that the federal government played no role in ending slavery, which makes sense given that DeMint made the claim while appearing on Newcombe's radio show.
- Beware! "Torquemada Invades America."
- "Can You Be Gay and Christian?" FRC and Michael Brown will let you know.
- ADF calls on pastors to "rise up," just like the Founding Fathers who "believed so strongly in the involvement of pastors and Bible teachers in political matters that they risked their lives signing the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution."
- Finally, Glenn Beck does not believe that the nation’s immigration court system just happened to suffer a massive technical meltdown because he, of course, suspects that someone is deliberately sabotaging it as retribution for the failure to pass immigration reform.
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 5:30
2/25/15 @ 5:31
2/24/15 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am