Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/23/2014 4:30 pm
- Jerry Newcombe defends Jim DeMint's absurd claim that the federal government played no role in ending slavery, which makes sense given that DeMint made the claim while appearing on Newcombe's radio show.
- Beware! "Torquemada Invades America."
- "Can You Be Gay and Christian?" FRC and Michael Brown will let you know.
- ADF calls on pastors to "rise up," just like the Founding Fathers who "believed so strongly in the involvement of pastors and Bible teachers in political matters that they risked their lives signing the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution."
- Finally, Glenn Beck does not believe that the nation’s immigration court system just happened to suffer a massive technical meltdown because he, of course, suspects that someone is deliberately sabotaging it as retribution for the failure to pass immigration reform.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 12:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 2:45
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm