Right Wing Leftovers - 2/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/14/2013 6:32 pm
- In addition to urging his audience to buy gold, Glenn Beck is now encouraging them to invest in farmland.
- Apparently, the SPLC is engaged in a "hate campaign" against "ex-gays."
- FRC issues it weekly prayer targets.
- The chairman of U.S. English says there was no reason for Marco Rubio to deliver his State of the Union response in Spanish because "the Hispanics who really do not speak good English are the illegals who don't vote anyway."
- Quote of the day from Erik Rush: "We may have already reached the point of no return with regard to that sociopolitical singularity which will carry the impact of the Civil War, the two World Wars and the Great Depression rolled into one."
- Finally, Mary Kissel of the Wall Street Journal asks Ralph Reed why it took President Obama four years to start talking about the importance of families and fatherhood; we ask Mary Kissel where she has been for the last four years.
6/30/16 @ 5:36
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:32
6/27/16 @ 5:33
6/24/16 @ 5:30
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am