Right Wing Leftovers - 2/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/14/2013 6:32 pm
- In addition to urging his audience to buy gold, Glenn Beck is now encouraging them to invest in farmland.
- Apparently, the SPLC is engaged in a "hate campaign" against "ex-gays."
- FRC issues it weekly prayer targets.
- The chairman of U.S. English says there was no reason for Marco Rubio to deliver his State of the Union response in Spanish because "the Hispanics who really do not speak good English are the illegals who don't vote anyway."
- Quote of the day from Erik Rush: "We may have already reached the point of no return with regard to that sociopolitical singularity which will carry the impact of the Civil War, the two World Wars and the Great Depression rolled into one."
- Finally, Mary Kissel of the Wall Street Journal asks Ralph Reed why it took President Obama four years to start talking about the importance of families and fatherhood; we ask Mary Kissel where she has been for the last four years.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
5/22/15 @ 5:05
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm