Right Wing Leftovers - 2/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/14/2013 5:32 pm
- In addition to urging his audience to buy gold, Glenn Beck is now encouraging them to invest in farmland.
- Apparently, the SPLC is engaged in a "hate campaign" against "ex-gays."
- FRC issues it weekly prayer targets.
- The chairman of U.S. English says there was no reason for Marco Rubio to deliver his State of the Union response in Spanish because "the Hispanics who really do not speak good English are the illegals who don't vote anyway."
- Quote of the day from Erik Rush: "We may have already reached the point of no return with regard to that sociopolitical singularity which will carry the impact of the Civil War, the two World Wars and the Great Depression rolled into one."
- Finally, Mary Kissel of the Wall Street Journal asks Ralph Reed why it took President Obama four years to start talking about the importance of families and fatherhood; we ask Mary Kissel where she has been for the last four years.
Share this post
3/6/15 @ 2:06
3/5/15 @ 5:31
3/4/15 @ 5:30
3/3/15 @ 5:30
Beck: My 'Restoring Honor' Speech Could Have Saved The Nation 'If America Would Have Listened To It'
3/3/15 @ 3:01
3/2/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Far-Right Pundit: Hang Officials Who Skip Netanyahu's Speech To Congress
3/2/15 @ 12:00pm