Right Wing Leftovers - 2/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/10/2014 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck didn't actually see the opening ceremony at the Olympics, but he still didn't like it.
- While many of his allies on the Right have begun to praise Vladimir Putin, Cliff Kincaid is refusing to buy into it.
- Those participating in the American Heritage Girls, the right-wing version of the Girl Scouts, will soon be able to earn a "Respect Life Patch that reinforces the organization's commitment to honoring life from conception to natural death."
- NOM approves of Dumb Starbucks.
- The Right's continued attempt to paint proposed restrictions on 501Cc4 organizations as an attack on conservative groups is truly mind-boggling.
- Finally, this forthcoming Christian movie in which an college freshman teaches his atheist philosophy professor that "God's Not Dead" looks to be just as good as one would expect from a movie with such a plot.
Share this post
9/16/14 @ 5:34
9/16/14 @ 2:15
9/15/14 @ 5:30
9/12/14 @ 5:32
9/11/14 @ 5:30
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm