Right Wing Leftovers - 2/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/10/2014 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck didn't actually see the opening ceremony at the Olympics, but he still didn't like it.
- While many of his allies on the Right have begun to praise Vladimir Putin, Cliff Kincaid is refusing to buy into it.
- Those participating in the American Heritage Girls, the right-wing version of the Girl Scouts, will soon be able to earn a "Respect Life Patch that reinforces the organization's commitment to honoring life from conception to natural death."
- NOM approves of Dumb Starbucks.
- The Right's continued attempt to paint proposed restrictions on 501Cc4 organizations as an attack on conservative groups is truly mind-boggling.
- Finally, this forthcoming Christian movie in which an college freshman teaches his atheist philosophy professor that "God's Not Dead" looks to be just as good as one would expect from a movie with such a plot.
Share this post
7/1/15 @ 5:30
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:31
6/29/15 @ 5:30
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm