Right Wing Leftovers - 2/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/10/2014 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck didn't actually see the opening ceremony at the Olympics, but he still didn't like it.
- While many of his allies on the Right have begun to praise Vladimir Putin, Cliff Kincaid is refusing to buy into it.
- Those participating in the American Heritage Girls, the right-wing version of the Girl Scouts, will soon be able to earn a "Respect Life Patch that reinforces the organization's commitment to honoring life from conception to natural death."
- NOM approves of Dumb Starbucks.
- The Right's continued attempt to paint proposed restrictions on 501Cc4 organizations as an attack on conservative groups is truly mind-boggling.
- Finally, this forthcoming Christian movie in which an college freshman teaches his atheist philosophy professor that "God's Not Dead" looks to be just as good as one would expect from a movie with such a plot.
5/4/16 @ 5:30
5/3/16 @ 5:30
5/3/16 @ 12:52
5/3/16 @ 12:18
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm