Right Wing Leftovers - 2/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/10/2014 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck didn't actually see the opening ceremony at the Olympics, but he still didn't like it.
- While many of his allies on the Right have begun to praise Vladimir Putin, Cliff Kincaid is refusing to buy into it.
- Those participating in the American Heritage Girls, the right-wing version of the Girl Scouts, will soon be able to earn a "Respect Life Patch that reinforces the organization's commitment to honoring life from conception to natural death."
- NOM approves of Dumb Starbucks.
- The Right's continued attempt to paint proposed restrictions on 501Cc4 organizations as an attack on conservative groups is truly mind-boggling.
- Finally, this forthcoming Christian movie in which an college freshman teaches his atheist philosophy professor that "God's Not Dead" looks to be just as good as one would expect from a movie with such a plot.
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm