Right Wing Leftovers - 1/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/18/2013 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck has now grown very concerned about advancing technology, especially 3D printers which can allow people to manufacture guns right in their homes ... which seems very odd coming from someone who doesn't believe there should be any restrictions on the Second Amendment whatsoever.
- Institute for Religion and Democracy President Mark Tooley compares efforts to promote gun control to Prohibition.
- Bradlee Dean suspects a connection between psychotropic drugs and mass shootings ... namely that the former are causing the latter.
- It is always entertaining when anti-choice zealots target other anti-choice zealots for not being zealous enough.
- Similarly, it is fun to watch right-wing anti-immigration activists attack conservative "evangelical elites" for daring to support immigration reform.
- Finally, have you always wanted to travel to Israel with Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver? Don't miss your chance.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/24/14 @ 2:44
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/22/14 @ 2:16
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm