Right Wing Leftovers - 1/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/18/2013 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck has now grown very concerned about advancing technology, especially 3D printers which can allow people to manufacture guns right in their homes ... which seems very odd coming from someone who doesn't believe there should be any restrictions on the Second Amendment whatsoever.
- Institute for Religion and Democracy President Mark Tooley compares efforts to promote gun control to Prohibition.
- Bradlee Dean suspects a connection between psychotropic drugs and mass shootings ... namely that the former are causing the latter.
- It is always entertaining when anti-choice zealots target other anti-choice zealots for not being zealous enough.
- Similarly, it is fun to watch right-wing anti-immigration activists attack conservative "evangelical elites" for daring to support immigration reform.
- Finally, have you always wanted to travel to Israel with Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver? Don't miss your chance.
Share this post
'We Will Beg The Lord Above To Destroy Us': Glenn Beck Freaks Out Over The Removal Of Ten Commandments Monument
10/7/15 @ 2:41
10/6/15 @ 5:30
10/5/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 5:30
'He Is A Very Small, Sad Man': Glenn Beck Did Not Appreciate President Obama's Comments On Oregon Shooting
10/2/15 @ 3:01
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am