Right Wing Leftovers - 1/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/18/2013 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck has now grown very concerned about advancing technology, especially 3D printers which can allow people to manufacture guns right in their homes ... which seems very odd coming from someone who doesn't believe there should be any restrictions on the Second Amendment whatsoever.
- Institute for Religion and Democracy President Mark Tooley compares efforts to promote gun control to Prohibition.
- Bradlee Dean suspects a connection between psychotropic drugs and mass shootings ... namely that the former are causing the latter.
- It is always entertaining when anti-choice zealots target other anti-choice zealots for not being zealous enough.
- Similarly, it is fun to watch right-wing anti-immigration activists attack conservative "evangelical elites" for daring to support immigration reform.
- Finally, have you always wanted to travel to Israel with Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver? Don't miss your chance.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 2:45
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm