Right Wing Leftovers - 1/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/18/2013 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck has now grown very concerned about advancing technology, especially 3D printers which can allow people to manufacture guns right in their homes ... which seems very odd coming from someone who doesn't believe there should be any restrictions on the Second Amendment whatsoever.
- Institute for Religion and Democracy President Mark Tooley compares efforts to promote gun control to Prohibition.
- Bradlee Dean suspects a connection between psychotropic drugs and mass shootings ... namely that the former are causing the latter.
- It is always entertaining when anti-choice zealots target other anti-choice zealots for not being zealous enough.
- Similarly, it is fun to watch right-wing anti-immigration activists attack conservative "evangelical elites" for daring to support immigration reform.
- Finally, have you always wanted to travel to Israel with Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver? Don't miss your chance.
Share this post
7/31/15 @ 5:28
7/31/15 @ 4:06
7/30/15 @ 5:31
7/29/15 @ 5:33
7/29/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm