Right Wing Leftovers - 1/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/18/2013 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck has now grown very concerned about advancing technology, especially 3D printers which can allow people to manufacture guns right in their homes ... which seems very odd coming from someone who doesn't believe there should be any restrictions on the Second Amendment whatsoever.
- Institute for Religion and Democracy President Mark Tooley compares efforts to promote gun control to Prohibition.
- Bradlee Dean suspects a connection between psychotropic drugs and mass shootings ... namely that the former are causing the latter.
- It is always entertaining when anti-choice zealots target other anti-choice zealots for not being zealous enough.
- Similarly, it is fun to watch right-wing anti-immigration activists attack conservative "evangelical elites" for daring to support immigration reform.
- Finally, have you always wanted to travel to Israel with Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver? Don't miss your chance.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm