Right Wing Leftovers - 1/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/16/2013 6:32 pm
- Janet Porter celebrates the ten year anniversary of her Faith2Action organization with the most boring video imaginable.
- "Molotov" Mitchell explains to Glenn Beck that he is a pretty big deal which is why Beck needs to change the name of his forthcoming news program to something besides "For The Record," because that is the name Mitchell has been using.
- Bryan Fischer says he will henceforth only refer to "assault rifles" as "sporting rifles."
- James O'Keefe is so very, very courageous.
- FRC says that Louie Giglio's withdrawal is an example of government persecution and prays that it will end: "Just as we were warned, neither tolerance, nor safety were the aim of activists, but a silenced pulpit and silenced Church ... May God's people arise to pray and effectively withstand government persecution over Biblical beliefs about homosexuality!"
- Finally, just how utterly delusional is Glenn Beck? While discussing Sandy Hook Truthers and the like, he warned that conspiracy theorists are dangerous and cannot be trusted!
Share this post
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 11:51
8/25/14 @ 5:30
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/22/14 @ 4:07
8/21/14 @ 5:31
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm