Right Wing Leftovers - 1/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/16/2013 5:32 pm
- Janet Porter celebrates the ten year anniversary of her Faith2Action organization with the most boring video imaginable.
- "Molotov" Mitchell explains to Glenn Beck that he is a pretty big deal which is why Beck needs to change the name of his forthcoming news program to something besides "For The Record," because that is the name Mitchell has been using.
- Bryan Fischer says he will henceforth only refer to "assault rifles" as "sporting rifles."
- James O'Keefe is so very, very courageous.
- FRC says that Louie Giglio's withdrawal is an example of government persecution and prays that it will end: "Just as we were warned, neither tolerance, nor safety were the aim of activists, but a silenced pulpit and silenced Church ... May God's people arise to pray and effectively withstand government persecution over Biblical beliefs about homosexuality!"
- Finally, just how utterly delusional is Glenn Beck? While discussing Sandy Hook Truthers and the like, he warned that conspiracy theorists are dangerous and cannot be trusted!
Share this post
3/5/15 @ 5:31
Fischer: Ben Carson 'May Have Done Fatal Damage To His Campaign' By Apologizing For Anti-Gay Remarks
3/5/15 @ 3:49
3/4/15 @ 5:30
3/3/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm