Right Wing Leftovers - 11/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/2/2012 5:31 pm
- Ralph Reed declares that that the entire presidential race "can now be boiled down to two key counties" in Ohio.
- William Owens is outraged by an ad urging African Americans to vote in favor of marriage equality in Maryland.
- The Family Research Council is out with a new ad urging people to vote against President Obama ... because of Dan Savage?
- Glenn Beck says media outlets are sitting on incriminating emails regarding the Libya attack in order to protect President Obama and that if they aren't released, he will "expose them."
- Finally, Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America says that a woman who become pregnant via rape should not be allowed to get an abortion because "aborting her baby, which was the result of a crime, actually adds to the emotional and physical harm to the mother."
Paranoia-Rama: Martial Law Plot To Stop Trump, 'Covert Chemtrailing' And Agenda 21 Concentration Camps
4/29/16 @ 11:35
4/29/16 @ 11:03
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 2:30
4/27/16 @ 5:31
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm