Right Wing Leftovers - 11/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/2/2012 5:31 pm
- Ralph Reed declares that that the entire presidential race "can now be boiled down to two key counties" in Ohio.
- William Owens is outraged by an ad urging African Americans to vote in favor of marriage equality in Maryland.
- The Family Research Council is out with a new ad urging people to vote against President Obama ... because of Dan Savage?
- Glenn Beck says media outlets are sitting on incriminating emails regarding the Libya attack in order to protect President Obama and that if they aren't released, he will "expose them."
- Finally, Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America says that a woman who become pregnant via rape should not be allowed to get an abortion because "aborting her baby, which was the result of a crime, actually adds to the emotional and physical harm to the mother."
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm