Right Wing Leftovers - 11/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/2/2012 5:31 pm
- Ralph Reed declares that that the entire presidential race "can now be boiled down to two key counties" in Ohio.
- William Owens is outraged by an ad urging African Americans to vote in favor of marriage equality in Maryland.
- The Family Research Council is out with a new ad urging people to vote against President Obama ... because of Dan Savage?
- Glenn Beck says media outlets are sitting on incriminating emails regarding the Libya attack in order to protect President Obama and that if they aren't released, he will "expose them."
- Finally, Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America says that a woman who become pregnant via rape should not be allowed to get an abortion because "aborting her baby, which was the result of a crime, actually adds to the emotional and physical harm to the mother."
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/18/14 @ 1:20
Irony Alert: Beck Tells Candidates They Had 'Better Learn About Who The People Are You're Standing Next To'
4/18/14 @ 12:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
Cal Thomas Says Public Schools Are 'The Enemy's Re-Education Camps,' Evolution Will Kill Seniors And People With Disabilities
4/17/14 @ 4:45
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am