Right Wing Leftovers - 11/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/2/2012 5:31 pm
- Ralph Reed declares that that the entire presidential race "can now be boiled down to two key counties" in Ohio.
- William Owens is outraged by an ad urging African Americans to vote in favor of marriage equality in Maryland.
- The Family Research Council is out with a new ad urging people to vote against President Obama ... because of Dan Savage?
- Glenn Beck says media outlets are sitting on incriminating emails regarding the Libya attack in order to protect President Obama and that if they aren't released, he will "expose them."
- Finally, Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America says that a woman who become pregnant via rape should not be allowed to get an abortion because "aborting her baby, which was the result of a crime, actually adds to the emotional and physical harm to the mother."
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/26/16 @ 1:42
5/25/16 @ 5:30
'I Think It's Wrong': Glenn Beck Doesn't Even Believe His Own Conspiracy Theory About The Clinton Email Controversy
5/25/16 @ 3:49
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm