Right Wing Leftovers - 11/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/2/2012 5:31 pm
- Ralph Reed declares that that the entire presidential race "can now be boiled down to two key counties" in Ohio.
- William Owens is outraged by an ad urging African Americans to vote in favor of marriage equality in Maryland.
- The Family Research Council is out with a new ad urging people to vote against President Obama ... because of Dan Savage?
- Glenn Beck says media outlets are sitting on incriminating emails regarding the Libya attack in order to protect President Obama and that if they aren't released, he will "expose them."
- Finally, Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America says that a woman who become pregnant via rape should not be allowed to get an abortion because "aborting her baby, which was the result of a crime, actually adds to the emotional and physical harm to the mother."
8/24/16 @ 5:30
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 2:24
8/22/16 @ 5:30
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm