Right Wing Leftovers - 10/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/19/2012 5:29 pm
- Glenn Stanton of Focus on the Family accuses Dinesh D'Souza of engaging in "attitudinal bigamy."
- Is anyone surprised that Glenn Beck is now paling around with EW Jackson?
- Jan Markell of Olive Tree Ministries says "This is an apocalyptic election. It's clearly the most important election in the history of America."
- Bryan Fischer reiterates his call to ban immigration from Muslim countries.
- James Robison says President Obama Vice-President Biden "have claims of religious beliefs that directly contradict the words and actions of both ... this is intentional political activism directly opposed to a supposed belief, which can only lead to one conclusion: what they claim to believe is not what they actually believe."
- Finally, FRC prays against marriage equality: "May God-fearing men and women be moved to make profoundly generous gifts to support marriage protection efforts in these four states. May the citizens of Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, and Washington, through their votes, boldly say NO to same-sex marriage!"
Share this post
4/22/14 @ 5:32
4/22/14 @ 1:04
4/22/14 @ 11:11
4/21/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am