Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 5/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/28/2014 5:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee will not be speaking at the North Carolina Republican Party's convention next month because organizers could not come up with the $15,000 speaking fee he charges.
- Matt Moore wants to make it clear that he really, truly, genuinely loves gays before telling them they are bound for Hell.
- Bryan Fischer continues to insist that the Bible prohibits slavery and requires that those who practice it are to be put to death. Someone should ask him if that means that he believes Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and other slave-owning Founding Fathers should have been punished accordingly.
- The WNBA is marketing itself to LGBT fans and Peter LaBarbera is not happy: "I think that the sad thing here is there are a lot of Christian women who like the WNBA. They play basketball, they want to go to games, but now [if they continue to do that] they will be effectively subsidizing an organization which is rewarding sin."
- Finally, this one line perfectly sums up Glenn Beck's entire worldview: "I don’t know how to make anything make sense."
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/17/14 @ 2:11
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am