Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 5/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/28/2014 4:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee will not be speaking at the North Carolina Republican Party's convention next month because organizers could not come up with the $15,000 speaking fee he charges.
- Matt Moore wants to make it clear that he really, truly, genuinely loves gays before telling them they are bound for Hell.
- Bryan Fischer continues to insist that the Bible prohibits slavery and requires that those who practice it are to be put to death. Someone should ask him if that means that he believes Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and other slave-owning Founding Fathers should have been punished accordingly.
- The WNBA is marketing itself to LGBT fans and Peter LaBarbera is not happy: "I think that the sad thing here is there are a lot of Christian women who like the WNBA. They play basketball, they want to go to games, but now [if they continue to do that] they will be effectively subsidizing an organization which is rewarding sin."
- Finally, this one line perfectly sums up Glenn Beck's entire worldview: "I don’t know how to make anything make sense."
2/11/16 @ 5:31
'I'm Right Probably 80 Percent Of The Time': Glenn Beck Says Only Ted Cruz Can Save America From Revolution
2/11/16 @ 1:34
2/10/16 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Wants Every Member Of Congress To Have To Pass A Test Administered By David Barton Before Taking Office
2/10/16 @ 4:02
2/10/16 @ 10:47
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am