Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 5/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/28/2014 5:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee will not be speaking at the North Carolina Republican Party's convention next month because organizers could not come up with the $15,000 speaking fee he charges.
- Matt Moore wants to make it clear that he really, truly, genuinely loves gays before telling them they are bound for Hell.
- Bryan Fischer continues to insist that the Bible prohibits slavery and requires that those who practice it are to be put to death. Someone should ask him if that means that he believes Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and other slave-owning Founding Fathers should have been punished accordingly.
- The WNBA is marketing itself to LGBT fans and Peter LaBarbera is not happy: "I think that the sad thing here is there are a lot of Christian women who like the WNBA. They play basketball, they want to go to games, but now [if they continue to do that] they will be effectively subsidizing an organization which is rewarding sin."
- Finally, this one line perfectly sums up Glenn Beck's entire worldview: "I don’t know how to make anything make sense."
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 10:30
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/21/16 @ 12:50
7/20/16 @ 6:25
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am