Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/27/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/27/2016 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck warns that Donald Trump is a "pathological narcissistic sociopath" and says that people should listen to him because he accurately predicted 9/11, the 2008 economic crisis and the rise of the caliphate.
- Speaking of Beck, Alex Jones is convinced that Beck is trying to "get rid of me and steal my identity."
- Mike Huckabee apparently thinks that making an Iowa-centric parody of Adele's "Hello" is going to boost him to victory in next week's caucuses.
- On a related note, Steven Anderson says that only Huckabee can stop God from destroying America: "Voting Huckabee for president means God won't remove the USA in judgment for our sins."
- In announcing his campaign for a state senate seat, Gordon Klingenschmitt claims that he is a college professor.
- Finally, Klingenschmitt has thrown his support behind fellow radical right-wing activist Janet Porter in her own run for state office in Ohio.
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 2:01
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am