Life In Bryan Fischer's America
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/31/2011 12:01 pm
And this got me thinking about what life in America would look like if Bryan Fischer got his way:
- Muslims would be banned from serving in the armed forces.
- Muslims would be banned from immigrating to the United States.
- Muslims citizens would be charged with treason and deported.
- Muslims would be banned from building mosques.
- Muslims would be denied all First Amendment protections.
- Muslims would be prohibited from forming student associations.
- Muslims would be required to convert to Christianity.
- Welfare would be denied to African Americans who "rut like rabbits."
- Medicare and Social Security would be eliminated as "ungodly."
- Religious tests for serving in public office would be allowed, especially for Mormons.
- Homosexuality would be illegal.
- Gays would be treated as criminals.
- Gays would be banned from serving in public office.
- Gays and unmarried women would be banned from serving as teachers.
- Children would be ready for work and marriage at age 16.
- Married couples would be expected to have a minimum of three children.
- Bears would be shot on sight.
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am