Life In Bryan Fischer's America
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/31/2011 11:01 am
And this got me thinking about what life in America would look like if Bryan Fischer got his way:
- Muslims would be banned from serving in the armed forces.
- Muslims would be banned from immigrating to the United States.
- Muslims citizens would be charged with treason and deported.
- Muslims would be banned from building mosques.
- Muslims would be denied all First Amendment protections.
- Muslims would be prohibited from forming student associations.
- Muslims would be required to convert to Christianity.
- Welfare would be denied to African Americans who "rut like rabbits."
- Medicare and Social Security would be eliminated as "ungodly."
- Religious tests for serving in public office would be allowed, especially for Mormons.
- Homosexuality would be illegal.
- Gays would be treated as criminals.
- Gays would be banned from serving in public office.
- Gays and unmarried women would be banned from serving as teachers.
- Children would be ready for work and marriage at age 16.
- Married couples would be expected to have a minimum of three children.
- Bears would be shot on sight.
Share this post
Fischer: Obamacare Is A 'Disaster Of Historic Proportions' Representing The 'Death Throes Of Socialism'
12/5/13 @ 11:41
12/2/13 @ 4:33
11/26/13 @ 12:04
11/25/13 @ 5:31
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm