Life In Bryan Fischer's America
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/31/2011 12:01 pm
And this got me thinking about what life in America would look like if Bryan Fischer got his way:
- Muslims would be banned from serving in the armed forces.
- Muslims would be banned from immigrating to the United States.
- Muslims citizens would be charged with treason and deported.
- Muslims would be banned from building mosques.
- Muslims would be denied all First Amendment protections.
- Muslims would be prohibited from forming student associations.
- Muslims would be required to convert to Christianity.
- Welfare would be denied to African Americans who "rut like rabbits."
- Medicare and Social Security would be eliminated as "ungodly."
- Religious tests for serving in public office would be allowed, especially for Mormons.
- Homosexuality would be illegal.
- Gays would be treated as criminals.
- Gays would be banned from serving in public office.
- Gays and unmarried women would be banned from serving as teachers.
- Children would be ready for work and marriage at age 16.
- Married couples would be expected to have a minimum of three children.
- Bears would be shot on sight.
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/26/16 @ 10:28
8/17/16 @ 2:02
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm