Life In Bryan Fischer's America
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/31/2011 12:01 pm
And this got me thinking about what life in America would look like if Bryan Fischer got his way:
- Muslims would be banned from serving in the armed forces.
- Muslims would be banned from immigrating to the United States.
- Muslims citizens would be charged with treason and deported.
- Muslims would be banned from building mosques.
- Muslims would be denied all First Amendment protections.
- Muslims would be prohibited from forming student associations.
- Muslims would be required to convert to Christianity.
- Welfare would be denied to African Americans who "rut like rabbits."
- Medicare and Social Security would be eliminated as "ungodly."
- Religious tests for serving in public office would be allowed, especially for Mormons.
- Homosexuality would be illegal.
- Gays would be treated as criminals.
- Gays would be banned from serving in public office.
- Gays and unmarried women would be banned from serving as teachers.
- Children would be ready for work and marriage at age 16.
- Married couples would be expected to have a minimum of three children.
- Bears would be shot on sight.
4/29/16 @ 11:53
4/28/16 @ 1:55
4/27/16 @ 10:40
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm