Beck: 'If You Want to Continue to Discredit Me, You Will Only Discredit Yourself'
Glenn Beck continues his campaign to prove that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national injured at the Boston Marathon bombing and briefly considered a suspect, is an al Qaeda "control agent" responsible for recruiting the Tsarnaev brothers to carry out the bombing and is now being protected by the US government.
Promising that today "the hammer drops," today on his radio program he read from the "event" file created on Alharbi following the bombing. Beck promised that all of this new information would be reported in The Blaze today, but it hasn't been published as of the time of this writing.
Basically, Beck reported that the file created on Alharbi stated that he was on the no-fly list and had not been properly vetted prior to entering the country on a "special advisory option." It also declared him to be "armed and dangerous" and stated that an earlier "event" file on him had already been created, suggesting that he had been involved in previous terrorist activity. Beck also reported that after this file was created, changes were made to remove key information and then efforts were made to delete the file entirely.
And Beck is demanding answers.
"Bring it on," he thundered, "Would you like some more, because if you want another helping, we'll give it to you." Beck went on to challenge other journalists to pick up the story and report on it, but warning them if they try to discredit him, they will only end up discrediting themselves and be putting Americans at risk in the process:
- At the time the event file was created for Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, it indicated he was “armed and dangerous”
- Alharbi was admitted into the country under a “special advisory option,” which is usually reserved for visiting politicians, VIPs, or journalists. The event file cover page indicates he was granted his status without full vetting.
- One of the first excuses given by law enforcement when confronted about Alharbi’s pending deportation was an expired visa. But according to the event file, his visa is good until 11-NOV-2016.
- The event file indicates he entered the U.S. on 08/28/12 in Boston, MA but says he is a student at the University of Findlay, in Findlay, Ohio. He has an apartment in Boston, and doesn’t seem to have been a full-time student in Ohio.
- When a file is created in the system the author(s) are notified via email when it is accessed, and given the email address of the person accessing, so there is a record within the government data system of who deleted them. It was amended to remove the deportation reference, then someone later went in and tried to destroy both the original event file and an amended versions. Copies had already been made.
- The original event file was reviewed and approved by two high level agents – Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm