Right Wing Round-Up: Land Can’t Vote
- Kevin Drum: Trump Asked About Imposing Martial Law to Run a New Election.
- Bob Brigham @ Raw Story: Republican defends Trump’s talk of a military coup: ‘It was a conversation — not a revolution.’
- Aidan McLaughlin @ Mediaite: Barr Shoots Down Proposal for Trump to Seize Voting Machines, Refuses to Appoint Special Counsel to Investigate Election Fraud.
- Winston Ross and Pilar Melendez @ The Daily Beast: Heavily Armed Far-Right Mob Floods Oregon Capitol.
- Warren Throckmorton: Eric Metaxas Predicts Bumpy Ride to Second Trump Inauguration; Bonhoeffer Partners with My Pillow.
- Will Carless @ USA Today: How a Trump booster group helped the head of extremist Proud Boys gain access to the White House.
- Matt Shuham @ Talking Points Memo: After Legal Threat, Fox Shows Aired Identical Fact Checks Of Election Conspiracy-Mongering.
- John Fea: Message to court evangelical Charlie Kirk: Land can’t vote.
- Media Matters: Charlie Kirk hails the state of Vermont for abolishing slavery in 1777, but Vermont was an independent republic until 1791.