Right Wing Round-Up – 9/11/15
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Challenge to ‘un-Africanness’ of homosexuality; LGBT Catholics in Africa face church cooperation with persecution; lesbian cartoon project debuts in bangladesh under shadow of violence; Global LGBT Recap.
- Joe Jervis: State House Boots Adulterous Anti-Gay Tea Party Reps Todd Courser & Cindy Gamrat.
- Michelle Conlin @ Reuters: Touting morality, billionaire Texas brothers top 2016 donor list.
- Media Matters: IA Radio Host Jan Mickelson: Justices Kagan, Ginsburg Should Have Recused Themselves From Marriage Equality Case Because They’re “Liberal Jews”.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: The Kim Davis Saga May Last Until At Least January, If Not Longer.