Right Wing Leftovers – 9/25/13
- Tony Perkins vaguely threatens legal action against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Speaking of Perkins, Gov. Bobby Jindal has appointed him to the Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that “when you have boys being awarded and elected ‘Homecoming Queen,’ you are a society in big trouble.”
- It has gotten to the point where Glenn Beck is now reading excerpts from books like “Fahrenheit 451” on the air.
- Finally, Jan Markell warns that Somali immigrants in Minnesota will carry out a Kenya-style attack on the Mall of America: “The liberal, twisted mind here in Minnesota cannot possibly conceive of some of these people as being evil … But I and many other conservatives here in Minnesota are very concerned that this Mall of America is going to be targeted eventually – and the casualties could be astronomical.”