Right Wing Leftovers – 9/12/13
- Glenn Beck will soon be offering an email service. Seriously.
- It is not much of a surprise to learn that Floyd Corkins was not taking his prescribed anti-psychotic medication at the time he attacked the Family Research Council.
- Erik Rush calls President Obama “an enormous pussy.”
- Pat Robertson’s Operation Blessing has issued a statement responding to charges made in a new documentary about Robertson’s misuse of charity resources for personal gain.
- Finally, Andrée Seu Peterson thinks that gays should give up their push for equality for the good of society: “Even if you, homosexual, believe you have a legal right to practice homosexuality and to even marry, would you consider—for the sake of the children who would have to be raised with two fathers and no mother, or two mothers and the forfeit of a father—choosing to ‘suffer wrong’ and to ‘be defrauded’? Would you put away your desires for a greater good, and avoidance of harm?”