Right Wing Leftovers – 7/8/13
- Glenn Beck, David Barton, and others are organizing some sort of “rapid response” effort through which to mobilize activists to turn out in protest of right-wing outrages.
- Anti-Mormon activist Bill Keller wants to know “why Christians would provide much of the funding for Mormon cult member Glenn Beck’s “Man in the Moon” event this past weekend at the home of his cult in Salt Lake City, Utah, which really was Beck’s coming out party and a showcase for his Mormon cult.”
- For some reason, the RNC decided not to show this awesome Donald Trump video during the convention.
- Mike Huckabee, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, Marilyn Musgrave, Penny Nance and others are rallying in Texas in support of the state’s restrictive anti-abortion legislation.
- On a related note, Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst appeared on Bryan Fischer’s radio program where he guaranteed that the legislation will be passed.
- Coincidentally, today Gov. Rick Perry announced that he will not seek re-election.