Right Wing Leftovers – 7/24/13
- Mike Huckabee continues his feud with the Club For Growth.
- Last night, Glenn Beck donated $100,000 to John Hagee’s Christians United for Israel.
- You know, it would be interesting to see The Blaze write a story like this about the things that appear on Glenn Beck’s own program.
- Rick Joyner weighs in on the Trayvon Martin murder case verdict and the problems of racism, admitting that “with the recent controversy over the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy, I have had many racist thoughts surface in my own heart.”
- Finally, “Coach” Dave is out with a new video in which he speculates that every new member of Congress is, upon taking office, immediately greeted by a gang of thugs who threaten them and their families with blackmail or violence.