Right Wing Leftovers – 7/16/13
- Christopher Doyle says the planned “ex-gay pride month” reception scheduled to be hosted by the Family Research Council had to be canceled due to fears of violent attack against organizers and FRC.
- Liz Cheney has announced that she will challenge Wyoming Senator Mike Enzi in next year’s Republican primary.
- Frank Gaffney urges Senate Republican to save the filibuster so it can be used against Samantha Power.
- You know what first-graders in Missouri need? A class in gun safety. And now they have one.
- Sandy Rios will be speaking at Peter LaBarbera’s anti-gay banquet this fall.
- Finally, FRC’s Rob Schwarzwalder argues that conservative Christians do not “cherry pick” the Bible by explaining that the Bible’s command to stone rebellious children doesn’t really mean what it says.