Right Wing Leftovers – 6/27/12
- Former right-wing judicial activist Wendy Long won the NY GOP Senate primary last night.
- Exodus International will no longer promote “ex-gay” reparative therapy.
- Peter Sprigg says that real conservatives will never change their views on gay marriage because “[we who] are surrounded by other Christians find it easier to maintain our positions than those surrounded by people who are on the opposite side.”
- Liberty Counsel has filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit against Scott Lively, calling the suit “a direct assault on the supremacy of the United States Constitution.”
- Finally, Rick Joyner says of the so-called “Fast and Furious” scandal that “at worst this was treason.”