- Phyllis Schlafly says that “liberals tried to filibuster the confirmation of [Samuel] Alito” and that it set “an example for Republicans to follow if President Barack Obama nominates a justice out of touch with the American people.” Does that mean Alito is out of touch with the American people?
- The Catholic League’s latest enemy is Ron Howard and everyone involved in his new movie “Angels and Demons.”
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission announces that it will soon begin running radio commentaries called “Freedom Alerts” on American Family Radio.
- The American Life League has launched a “STOP Sebelius” petition and ALL’s President Judie Brown declares that, due to Sen. Sam Brownback’s support of Sebelius’ nomination, she will “never use ‘pro-life’ to describe him again.”
- Finally, Janet Porter declares that, in electing Barack Obama, America chose death over life and now God is cursing us:
And in the last election, whether with full knowledge or not, 69 million Americans chose death on Nov. 4, 2008 … But with the choice of death comes a curse against us – as a nation and individually against those who made the choice of death last November.