- Focus on the Family says “President Barack Obama’s selection to head the National Institutes of Health (NIH) is being met with appreciation by family advocates.”
- Joseph Farah has written a timely new column … in praise of Carrie Prejean.
- Get your Marriage War Bonds while they last.
- Randall Terry declares it his “mission … to dance on the grave of Roe vs. Wade.”
- Finally, keep your schedule open for the Taxpayer March on Washington:
On Saturday, September 12th FreedomWorks will be joined by over ten thousands of liberty-loving activists to take a stand against politicians who are bankrupting our future. National co-sponsors include Tea Party Patriots, ResistNet, National Taxpayers Union, Americans For Tax Reform, Young Americans for Liberty, Ayn Rand Center, Campaign for Liberty, Free Republic, Young America’s Foundation, Smart Girl Politics, and The Club for Growth.
The event will kick-off on September 10th and 11th with various events throughout Washington including grassroots leadership training and Capitol Hill visits. The three-day event culminates on September 12th as taxpayers march on the Capitol building.