Right Wing Leftovers – 5/2/13
- Buster Wilson is in a contest with colleagues to see who can gain the most Twitter followers by the end of the month. We’d be happy to help … but he’s blocking us.
- Is Karen Handel preparing for a Senate run from Georgia?
- Bryan Fischer seems to be convinced that it is somehow effective for him to just keep repeating his call for a ban on Muslim immigration and mosques.
- Glenn Beck is partnering with a Hollywood filmmaker on an art curriculum that he hopes to get into public schools.
- Finally, the Justice Department is appealing a judge’s decision striking down limits on Plan B, which only makes Matt Barber’s incoherent conspiracy theory even more laughable.