Right Wing Leftovers – 5/16/12
- FRC’s Robert Morrison wants to know “how does the Obama dream castle differ from Mussolini’s formulation [of fascism]?”
- Bradlee Dean says Rachel Maddow has “endangered my life, my ministry’s life” and claims MSNBC doctored audio to misrepresent what he said.
- PFOX has filed a sexual orientation discrimination complaint with the Montgomery County (Maryland) Board of Education against its School Superintendent Joshua Starr.
- Ken Hutcherson defended his campaign to take back the rainbow and the word “gay” in a debate with Alan Colmes.
- Janet Porter says ESPN commentator Mike Gottfried will be participating in her Heartbeat Bill rally this weekend.
- Finally, Pat Robertson offers a quick bit of advice to a viewer who wants to know what they should do about a friend who owns a statue of Buddha: Destroy it!