- Carrie Prejean has been confirmed as a speaker at the Values Voter Summit.
- CNN: Former professional football player Jay Riemersma announced Monday that he is running for Congress in Michigan in 2010 … Since retiring from professional sports, Riemersma has been working for the conservative Family Research Council.
- The AFA gets a small victory in its boycott of Pepsi.
- Orly Taitz continues her effort to keep Gary Kreep out of her Birther lawsuit.
- Finally, Mike Huckabee announces that journalism is dead:
Survivors include the American people, who long ago stopped buying the ink-stained drivel that smeared the pages of paper and the people who attempted to read it. No memorial is planned as the practitioners of propaganda seem to be unaware that they have passed away and continue to publish anyway.