Right Wing Leftovers – 4/7/14
- Gary Glenn and the American Family Association of Michigan oppose a proposed anti-discrimination ordinance in Saginaw because “we consider these ordinances to be, themselves, discriminatory.”
- Liberty University clarifies that it is not involved in a partnership with Benny Hinn.
- If Hollywood is going to make movies based on the Bible stories, then those movies must “adhere strictly to the details of the original story.”
- Former Congressman Bob Dornan has endorsed Bob Marshall for Congress.
- Finally, Erik Rush continues to advocate that Muslims be slaughtered en masse.