Right Wing Leftovers – 4/27/12
- In a move that surprises nobody, Allen West has endorsed Joe The Plumber for Congress.
- Bryan Fischer continues his crusade against Mitt Romney over the hiring of Richard Grenell.
- And Fischer gets some company from Matthew J. Franck, who says “Grenell has made a particular crusade of the marriage issue, with a kind of unhinged devotion that suggests a man with questionable judgment.”
- Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition is sponsoring a car in a NASCAR Sprint Cup series race this weekend. I guess that is what Reed meant when he promised that the FFC was going to be hip.
- Finally, Mat Staver says that “the ultimate end-goal of the homosexual and radical so-called LGBT agenda … is the abolition of gender and the abolition of morality,”