Right Wing Leftovers – 4/25/12
- Who needs Dreams from My Father when Joe the Plumber provides his own analysis of President Obama’s life and faith?
- Further entrenching itself in the Religious Right, Samuel Rodriguez’s National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference will give its “Champions of Justice” award to Richard Land and Mat Staver.
- Truth in Action Ministries is still upset about Lawrence v. Texas.
- Evangelist Bill Keller warns that a “Romney election will help insure at least 1 million souls will burn in hell for all eternity!”
- Concerned Women for America says feminists’ “entitlement-prone, victim mentality creates a permanent slave to the liberal agenda and a vote on which they can always count.”