Right Wing Leftovers – 4/17/12
- In a conference call with supporters last night, Rick Santorum pointedly declined to endorse Mitt Romney.
- Harry Jackson continues to defend NOM.
- Robert Knight says that President Obama quoting Ronald Reagan is “like Pee Wee Herman quoting Chuck Norris.”
- The AFA encourages parents to “de-politicize the learning environment” by keeping their kids home from school on the Day of Silence.
- Patrick Mahoney is organizing a prayer and racial reconciliation meeting in response to the Trayvon Martin shooting “in which members of different races will wash each other’s feet as a sign of humility, forgiveness and healing.”
- Finally, we have to wonder how this fits in with the Religious Right’s narrative that it is the media that will attack Mitt Romney’s Mormon faith.