Right Wing Leftovers – 3/4/13
- Bryan Fischer is disappointed that the first episode of “The Bible” miniseries was not anti-gay enough.
- The main problem with this post is that it considers David Brody to be a journalist when he is really just a Religious Right activist working for Pat Robertson under the guise of a reporter
- Robert Knight calls the Republicans who signed the brief asking the Supreme Court to strike down DOMA “infected tonsils.”
- We just don’t hear enough testimony about how Jesus prevented someone from murdering their entire family these days.
- Finally, this is the title of an actual post on Scott Lively’s website: “The Bi-Sexual T**d in the Gay Wedding Punchbowl.”