Right Wing Leftovers – 3/1/12
- Andrew Breitbart died unexpectedly early this morning at the age of 43.
- Gray Bauer is calling for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to resign.
- Peter LaBarbera launches a “moneybomb,” seeking to raise $10,000 in the month of March.
- Concerned Women For America says “Planned Parenthood is a symptom of the cancer that has invaded our nation and is threatening our children and our families.”
- Just when we thought Herman Cain couldn’t get any more ridiculous, he proves us wrong again.
- Erik Stanley of the Alliance Defense Fund says “churches must lead the charge on [fighting gay marriage] as they led the charge in the past on the great moral issues of history such as independence, slavery, women’s suffrage, ending child labor, and civil rights.”
- Finally, FRC’s latest prayer targets include legislation allowing churches to hold services in public schools: “May it be quickly enacted and the churches’ nightmare brought to an end! May would-be tyrants everywhere take notice, and planned acts of religious discrimination be preempted.”