Right Wing Leftovers – 2/7/12
- Michele Bachmann says she was “the perfect candidate;” it is too bad none of the voters seemed to understand that.
- Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum get in on the “Obama’s war on religion” fun.
- On a related note, the Family Research Council will be hosting a webinar entitled “Healthcare Mandate: Violating the Separation of Church and State,” which is strange because they always insist that the separation of church and state doesn’t even exist.
- Focus on the Family president Jim Daly will speak at Liberty University’s convocation tomorrow.
- Finally, in a move nobody could have ever seen coming, Karen Handel has resigned from the Susan G. Komen Foundation.