Right Wing Leftovers – 2/24/14
- Apparently, the First Amendment requires allowing groups to place Bibles in hotel rooms because not doing it is “the very viewpoint discrimination and hostility towards religion that the First Amendment prohibits.”
- Joseph Farah has turned on Ann Coulter.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Rep. Louie Gohmert, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Atty. Gen. Greg Abbott unite in trying to convince Sean Hannity to move to Texas.
- In news that will shock nobody, Mark Regnerus’ anti-gay study was orchestrated and funded by anti-gay groups.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer recalls the time Satan inflicted him with a panic attack that almost caused him to strip off his clothes and go running through the woods.