Right Wing Leftovers – 2/13/12
- Mitt Romney won the CPAC Straw Poll but Rick Santorum is accusing his campaign of rigging the vote.
- While in town for CPAC, Santorum had a private lunch with some 90 conservative leaders and vowed that if he wins the GOP nomination, he will not move toward the center.
- The idea that Santorum is some sort of secret liberal is laughable, but that is the case that Newt Gingrich supporter Chuck Norris is trying to make.
- Speaking of Gingrich, the National Review is calling on him to withdraw.
- Finally, Joseph Farah wants Ruth Bader Ginsburg impeached.