Right Wing Leftovers – 1/9/13
- I guess we can now look forward to the Religious Right freaking out over the news that the Washington National Cathedral will begin performing same-sex marriages.
- A federal judge has ruled that a Texas school district can expel a students for refusing to wear an identity card containing an RFID chip on the grounds that it was a “mark of the beast.”
- Dick Armey claims he mistakenly granted an interview to Media Matters regarding the debacle at FreedomWorks because his thought he was talking to the conservative Media Research Center.
- Apparently releasing the names of priests who molested children will turn into a “witch hunt [that] would negatively impact the church as a whole.”
- Finally, in March, Tim Tebow will speak at Liberty University’s Convocation.