Right Wing Leftovers – 1/30/13
- Glenn Beck calls for the formation of third party called the American Independence Party … until he learns that one already exists which ran segregationist George Wallace for president.
- Oh good, another ultra right-wing House Republican is planning to run for the US Senate.
- Mike Huckabee begs the students at Liberty University to stand up and say “no” to the “unholy and ungodly” policies dominating American politics.
- Greg Quinlan says letting gays serve in the Boy Scouts will lead to widespread sexual molestation.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Rev. Mark Creech: “No one who is thoughtful can possibly believe that something as unnatural as the act of a man placing that part of his body which was designed to project life into that part of another man’s body meant to expel death could possibly be a healthy lifestyle under any circumstances.”