Right Wing Leftovers – 1/23/13
- CBN’s David Brody is very concerned that President Obama’s agenda is too liberal and will end up putting “his legacy at risk.”
- Franklin Graham spoke at Liberty University earlier this week.
- We find it a little hard to believe that the Rapid City, SD alderman who asked a local reporter “should we deport you back to Kenya with Obama?” didn’t know the reporter was black.
- Evangelist Tim Todd claims that there is growing opposition to homosexuality in Russia primarily because of what is happening in the US: “America is opening the floodgate — and if you want to know what God thinks about the sin of homosexuality, you can look at his urban renewal development plan in Sodom and Gomorrah.”
- Finally, Gary Bauer says it is “almost unimaginable” to think that the GOP will some day support marriage equality.