Right Wing Leftovers – 1/23/12
- The Washington Legislature reportedly has enough votes to legalize marriage equality in the state.
- Gov. Chris Christie clearly does not want to ever be president.
- FRC hosted its annual ProLifeCon today, which you can watch here.
- The Christian Defense Coalition is launching an effort to see the “first abortion free state.”
- Now that his favorite candidate has dropped out (Rick Perry,) Bryan Fischer announces his hatred of the primary process.
- Finally, quote of the day from Larry Klayman: “[W]e are in a revolutionary state, and as it stands today, the ballot box is not likely to remove the most disloyal, anti-American, pro-Muslim, anti-Semitic, anti-Christian, socialistic and destructive president in our country’s brief history.”