Right Wing Leftovers – 12/20/12
- Ken Ham is not happy that even other conservative Christians don’t seem to buy his “scientific” proof that the earth is only six thousand years old.
- WND names Pat Buchanan its Man of the Year.
- Meanwhile, Human Events names Gov. Scott Walker its Conservative of the Year.
- Peter LaBarbera says that for all of his organization’s constant railing against homosexuality, “we fail to convey how dysfunctional, superficial, and destructive it actually is.”
- Finally, Religious Right political activist David Lane announces plans to launch an effort telling members of Congress to “vote to restore the Bible and prayer in public schools or be sent home. Hanging political scalps on the wall is the only love language politicians can hear.”