Right Wing Leftovers – 12/12/12
- Tomorrow, FRC will host a lecture and discussion featuring former Susan G. Komen Foundation president Karen Handel “on the bullying of Komen by Planned Parenthood.”
- Gary Bauer says opposition to Michigan’s “right to work” law is “a perfect example of the left’s anti-freedom agenda.”
- Jake Tapper of ABC News seems to have become Glenn Beck’s favorite journalist.
- David Barton says that “recent years have seen a rekindling of national interest in America’s true history ,” a fact that is “borne out” by the success of his book “The Jefferson Lies.” Pardon us as we scoff derisively.
- Finally, Justice Antonin Scalia ought to be very proud to receive the support of Matt Barber: “[I]nsofar as homosexual behavior is a deviant form of human sexuality and that it deviates from natural sexuality between male and female as we were unequivocally biologically designed, Justice Scalia is right. In a world that is embracing moral relativism, Justice Scalia is a voice for the reality that there are things that are true and there are things that are not true.”