Right Wing Leftovers – 1/16/14
- FRC seems shocked to learn that “nearly 90 percent of abortions were procured by women who reported having three or more sexual partners.” Maybe that has something to do with the fact that women ages 25-44 have an average of 3.6 sexual partners?
- Speaking of FRC, Tony Perkins admits that “American Christians experience nothing like the gruesome punishment Christians undergo daily around the globe” but then warns that it could soon be happening here because “the precursor to persecution is always repression, the forcing-down of Christian faith into quiet corners where its visibility is limited and its impact is weakened.”
- The Conservative Campaign Committee wants to run “Thank You, Ted Cruz” ads during the Super Bowl.
- The Independent Women’s Forum is worried that women will actually take advantage of Obamacare.
- Bryan Fischer calls on governors to refuse to comply with any judge who strikes down a state’s ban on gay marriage.
- Finally, “Five reasons why having liberal friends is a bad idea.”