Right Wing Leftovers – 11/6/12
- Ralph Reed will hold “a news briefing to discuss the results of a post-election survey showing the impact of the evangelical vote and other faith-based voters on the outcome of the 2012 elections.” We can’t wait.
- Matt Barber is now apparently an expert on energy independence.
- The Family Research Council is predicting “massive turnout among Values Voters” and is taking credit for that turnout.
- Phyllis Schlafly says “increasingly atheistic public schools … are probably the biggest reason for this decline in religion among youth.”
- Gary Bauer makes the final case for Mitt Romney.
- Finally, after saying that he wouldn’t vote for [Mitt Romney] if Satan were running against him,” WND’s Joseph Farah bravely announces that he will, in fact, vote for Mitt Romney.