Right Wing Leftovers – 10/2/13
- Scott Lively has announced his intention to run for governor in Massachusetts.
- According to Terry Jeffrey, President Obama is now “prohibiting American Catholics from practicing their faith in the way they live their daily lives.”
- Rand Paul told a gathering of religious broadcasters that “there is a worldwide war on Christians.”
- October is Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender History Month and Brad Dacus, president of Pacific Justice Institute, says it “should be a serious wake-up call for anyone who still thinks gay history in schools is a good idea.”
- We can now add Rep. Steve Palazzo to the list of elected Republicans who have no qualms about appearing on Bryan Fischer’s radio show.
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he says that President Obama believes that it is his mission to be the “agent of wrath” that will “punish this nation.”