Right Wing Leftovers – 10/1/12
- Rick Santorum is already dropping hints about possibly making another run for president in 2016.
- Activists are launching a New Independent Christian Party that “intends to influence the outcome of American elections and uphold the Godly principles by which America was built and by which Christians believe, live and exist.”
- California has banned the use of “ex-gay” therapy for minors and Liberty Counsel is already threateing to sue.
- William Gheen says President Obama is a tyrant and a dictator.
- Matt Barber says Todd Akin “is a man of character, a true leader and true a statesman,” mainly because Akin stood up for him when he was fired by AllState.
- Finally, speaking of Akin, Gary Bauer announced that his Campaign for Working Families “would begin a six-figure independent expenditure to elect Todd Akin to the United States Senate.”