Right Wing Bonus Tracks: You Want a Saint in the Oval Office?
- Erick Erickson can’t understand why President
- Liz Crokin refuses to believe Q’s assertion that John F. Kennedy Jr. is dead: “I give zero f*cks that Q stated Jr allegedly isn’t alive. Don’t be so quick to toss out what Q taught us: think for yourselves & disinformation is necessary. I’m sticking to my guns on this one, sorry Q I disagree with you.”
- Rob Pue is wondering “how much more of this LGBTQP+ NONSENSE we are going to tolerate before church people, pastors and church leadership will FINALLY speak up about this demonic and deadly deception that is raping the minds and hearts — and stealing the souls — of our young people.”
- Robert Gagnon declares that there can never be any compromise between Christians and LGBTQ activists because “homosexual practice and transgenderism are not ‘run of the mill’ sexual offenses. They are extreme sexual offenses that attack the very foundation of all sexual ethics.”
- Finally, Mario Murillo has a message for Christians who refuse to support the president: “Trump annoys you? You want a saint in the Oval Office? Grow up! His foibles are nothing in comparison to the overt godlessness spewing from the left. Instead of wimping out on Trump, blame the real villains …It is silly to worry about what people will think if we stand with Trump. The spirit on the left will hate you and God with or without Trump. At least with Trump we have a firewall to let us preach the Gospel and hold on for another miracle.”