Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Why Justin Amash Supports Impeachment
- Josh Bernstein is not a fan of the United States: “I’m actually in favor of breaking up this union at this point.”
- Dennis Prager warns parents against sending their children to college: “To send your child to college is to play Russian roulette with their values. There is a good chance your child will return from college alienated from you, from America, from Western civilization and from whatever expression of any Bible-based religion in which you raised your child.”
- Bill Deagle declares that New York City mayor Bill de Blasio is “an arrogant son of a bitch from hell.”
- Dave Daubenmire wound up in the hospital with chest pains last night, but has been given the all clear by doctors, so he’ll be free to participate in the right-wing rally in Chappaqua, New York, this weekend to demand Hillary Clinton’s arrest.
- Finally, BarbWire knows why GOP Rep. Justin Amash has concluded that President Trump engaged in impeachable conduct: “Many parts of Michigan are becoming hotbeds for Muslims who hate Trump. Therefore, by speaking out against Trump and calling for his impeachment, might just win him votes of Muslims and other Democrats in his district.”