Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump Is The Most Anti-Gun President In History
- Roy Moore needs money to fight his legal battles because the “gays, lesbians, and transgenders have joined forces with those who believe in abortion, sodomy, and destruction of all that we hold dear.”
- Mike Huckabee has resigned from the board of the Country Music Association Foundation in the wake of complaints about his anti-LGBTQ views.
- The National Pro-Life Alliance is angry that Ted Cruz hasn’t followed through on his promise to cosponsor its anti-choice “personhood” bill.
- Kurt Schlichter explains why the left wants to disarm conservative: “They want you disarmed and disempowered, not the nuts, not the criminals, not the terrorist, not the illegal aliens. You. Why? Because they hate you.”
- Finally, Mike Hammond of Gun Owners of America declares that “Donald Trump is now officially the most anti-gun president in the history of the country.”