Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump Can Just Ignore the Courts
- Josh Bernstein is urging President Trump to “invoke the Insurrection Act” in order to simply ignore Congress and the courts to build his Southern border wall.
- Bill Mitchell is likewise declaring that Trump has no obligation to abide by court rulings stymieing construction of the border wall.
- Despite the fact that Rick Wiles is a vehement anti-Semite and an unhinged conspiracy theorist, his TruNews network continues to receive White House press credentials—and its “reporter” was even called on by Trump at a recent press conference
- Michael Brown knows why liberal women do not like Trump: “An alpha male leader like Donald Trump will come into direct conflict with the radical, feminist spirit, the spirit of Jezebel. It cannot be avoided … A man like Trump, for better or worse, brings an angry, even hysterical, radical feminist spirit to the surface. And that is why Jezebel is so enraged. Her agenda is being threatened.”
- Finally, Rick Joyner falsely claims that “there were absolutely no Republicans who ever owned a slave. None. Zero. All slave-owners were Democrats.”